Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 42! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include an Axon Wi-Fi and LoRa IoT board that seeks crowdfunding, DOOM running on a bootloader, and the Ototo for music-making anywhere! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
- Doom, on a bootloader?
- Alien Art made with just three characters
- How to use every type of 3d printer filament
- Mastering OpenSCAD, a free full walkthrough
- Axon Wi-Fi and LoRa IoT board on Kickstarter
- Ototo: Make Music from Anything
- Scannable QR code in the sky made with drones
- TinyS2, Unexpected Maker's amazing little ESP32 board