Electromaker Show Episode 22
Welcome to the Electromaker show, episode 22! This week, the week of November 9, 2020 saw the release a powerful RISC-V Linux dev board, a cheap but capable ESP32-based WT32-ETH01 with Ethernet, a DIY Raspberry Pi-based DDJ-400 build, and more! Check out the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, crowdfunding, and embedded updates from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here. Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Conditioning Wild Magpies to Trade Bottlecaps for Food with a Raspberry Pi Automated Dispenser
- DIY Raspberry Pi DDJ-400 with a Raspberry Pi and MIXX
- Arduino Lure Gadget project from Watch Dogs
- 3D Printing Problems
- Students from Metro Atlanta High School create a DIY speech to LED matrix project
- 3D printed Moe’s Tavern for a hedgehog
- How to make a DIY IR sensor from scratch
- LOMO LC-A digital Raspberry Pi camera
- Automatically mute a mic when the door opens
- High-end RISC-V Linux dev board
- Precursor mobile open hardware platform
- E-paper keyboard
- $6 ESP32-based WT32-ETH01 board with Ethernet
- Project Ares retro gaming image for SBCs
- ATmega328p tutorial
Leave your feedback...