Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 34! This week saw a Raspberry Pi Pico-based intruder alarm, Arduino and ESP32 Amazon Alexa development board, and more! Check out these top maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker show in podcast format!
- Stray Cat Shelter uses Arduino to deliver food
- Low-power IoT Intruder Detector With Rpi4 + Pico
- Using the Raspberry Pi Pico's PIO to create PWM synthesizers
- 128 Opto-isolated Input hat for Raspberry Pi
- WVR - Tiny open-source multi-track music player
- Raspberry Pi is now selling IQaudio products
- ESP32 based board designed for easy Alexa integration