Electromaker Show Episode 48
Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 48! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include a Seeed Studio reServer 2-bay NAS, the Steno-Flex seeks crowdfunding on Crowd Supply, and there’s a battery-powered Arduino nRF24L01! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Aquarium plotter shows Sisyphish’s submerged sand stripes
- Ralph S Bacon Battery-powered Arduino-controlled nRF24L01+ transceiver project
- Soldering Iron with Gimbal
- Best Maker YouTube Channels to Follow
- Steno-Flex, An innovative, inexpensive, customizable stenotype on Crowd Supply
- Jupiter Nano on Crowd Supply
- reServer 2-bay multimedia NAS is equipped with an Intel Core Tiger Lake SBC
- Recore A5 3D printer board runs Linux on an Allwinner A64
Leave your feedback...