Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 47! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include a Raspberry Pi power consumption logger, Arduino Cloud ESP32 support, and a $1 RP2040 microcontroller! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Carl Bugeja's PCB motor based robot
- Integza's Rotary Wankel car
- Raspberry Pi Power Consumption Logging on Electromaker
- The Sleep Keeper and the Portable Raspberry Pico Pal on Kickstarter
- Stereo Mic and Speaker HAT on Crowd Supply
- Arduino Cloud now supports ESP32
- MyCobot Robotic Arm
- RP2040 now on sale for $1