Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 45! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include the release of the Arduino Nano RP2040, a ROC-RK3566 Firefly SBC debuted, SlimeVR Wi-Fi VR motion trackers seek crowdfunding, and more! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Arduino Nano RP2040 is here
- Arduino received documentation update
DIY pressure sensor uses Arduino and Processing
- SlimeVR Wi-Fi VR motion trackers on Crowd Supply
- Cody Block on IndieGoGo
- Kasi - Multisensory augmented reality learning tool in Kickstarter
- ROC-RK3566-PC from Firefly
- Scratch Week May 17-23
- Scanlime's triple bristlebot drawing machine