Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 38! Highlights for the week include a major Raspberry Pi imager update, open-source grow light, and a DIY Ecobee smart plug. Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Custom Smart Plug uses Ecobee
- Voidstar Data Blaster: Pi 400 based Cyberdeck
- Really effective LED use in monster hunter cosplay
- I2C Mini - USB to I2C adapter for development on Crowd Supply
- Open Grow Light: Open Source fully featured DIY planting system
- Open Grow Instructable
- Arduino Day Livestream Announced
- Raspberry Pi Imager gets an update
- ETA Prime shows off the CM4 GPiMate
- A Handy Reference For Display Drivers And LCD Controllers
- Moonshot Junior Embedded Learner Board Review