Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 40! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include a Raspberry Pi smart chess board, Arduino-controlled Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi Zero RF video modulator HAT, RP2040 board Arduino IDE support, and more! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Big Clive reverse engineers a generic 433 MHz receiver
- How to drill a hole with Butluni
- Raspberry Pi Smart Chess Board
- Arduino helps control the world's largest Nintendo Switch
- Raspberry Pi Easter fun!
- Incredible Commodore 64 Organ
- Pi Zero RF Video Modulator HAT
- RP2040 boards get Unofficial Arduino IDE support
- CNX software roundup of the most powerful ARM SBCs and DevKits in 2021
- Electromaker roundup of x86 boards