Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 16! Here are the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, and embedded updates from the week of September 21, 2020. This week saw a Raspberry Pi Rubik’s Cube solver, DIY air purifier, Gameduino Arduino retro gaming HAT, and more! Catch up on the highlights for this week’s top maker stories!
Don't have time to watch the video? Listen in podcast format!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Stories from this week's Electromaker Show:
- Raspberry Pi Rubik's Cube solver
- Sound-sensitive light clams
- Printing DIY air purifiers
- Makerhand - open-source prosthetic hand with parts bill of under $30
- USB-C powered Raspberry Pi OTG networking
- Gameduino powerful Arduino HAT for outputting graphics with an onboard FPGA and inputs for Wii Classic controllers
- DIN rack mount for Raspberry Pi HATs
- UDOO BOLT
- STM32 for makers vs ESP32