Electromaker Show Episode 53
Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 53! This week’s maker news stories include NodeMCU ESP32-C3 boards released, an Arduino-powered Apollo guidance computer, and more DIY delights! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format on your favourite podcast platform!
- Human Following Utility Trailer
- Arduino powered Apollo Guidance Computer Build
- Machine Learning library for even tiny MCUs
- Pico Keypad on Electromaker
- Wappsto:bit on Crowd Supply
- IZIRUN modular STM32 dev boards:
- Electromaker NXP Hackathon Complete!
- NodeMCU ESP32-C3 boards now available
- HomeSpan - library for Apple Homekit
- Getting Started with FPGAs
Leave your feedback...