Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 39! This week’s highlights include a Raspberry Pi Zero sending video from space, a Bluetooth Robot, and a dual Ethernet Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 baseboard. Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here.
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
Electromaker Show Episode 39 highlights:
- Mitch Davis STM32 Guide Episode 4
- Pi Zero sends video from Space!
- Unexpected Maker explains SAM
- ESP32-M1 Reach Out price and more details released
- Back in Stock: ScoutMakes Bluetooth Robot
- Board:Mini: Car hacking Made Easier
- Dual Ethernet Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 baseboard
- STM32 Blackpill now supports CircuitPython
- Secret Life of Components: Switches