Electromaker Show Episode 46
Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 46! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include the Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT announced, CircuitPython and MicroPython running on the Raspberry Pi Pico, the Seeed Studio Wio RP2040, and more! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- New Raspberry Pi PoE HAT
- Charis Cat AI 8-step sequencer
- Parsing JSON using ArduinoJSON
- NXP Cup Winners
- Stryde Midi controller Kickstarter on the Arduino Blog
- IQ Fortiq BLS42 High-Performance Servo Motors on Crowd Supply
- BioAmp EXG Pill on Crowd Supply
- Nezha $99 RISC-V SBC
- CircuitPython and MicroPython meet
- Seeed Studio Wio RP2040 $12 connected dev board
Leave your feedback...