Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 41! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include Edge Impulse and TinyML on the Raspberry Pi, the Adafruit FunHouse WiFi home automation development board announced, the Piunora open-source carrier board for the Raspberry Pi seeks crowdfunding, and more! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
- Electromaker Discord Server
- Hydraulics made simple
- Eyecam: Anthropomorphic Webcam
- Learn Embedded Systems intro to the Sparkfun RP2040 Thing+
- DIY textile bend sensor
- Revisiting Piunora on Crowd Supply
- HEGduino V2
- Edge Impulse and TinyML on the Raspberry Pi
- Olimex RP2040-Pico-PC and RP2040-Pz boards
- Adafruit FunHouse:
- ESP32-C6 announced:
- Nvidia's Arm-Powered Grace CPU Debuts