Electromaker Show Episode 30
Welcome to the Electromaker show, episode 30! It was a big news week with the Raspberry Pi Pico released, the Plybot 3D printer seeks crowdfunding, a crop of new Adruino RP2040 boards including the Adafruit Feather RP2040, and more! Check out these maker, tech, DIY, IoT, crowdfunding, and embedded updates!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Pi Pico released
- NOtEnoughTECH getting started video (condensed version of livestream after the fact)
- Logic Gates Demonstrators
- Island Robotics
- More Miniature Retro Computer terminals!
- Carl Bugeja making haptic feedback buzzer buttons from cheap piezos
- Piunora - Pi compute module 4 on an Uno footprint board, with onboard ADC, M.2 connector, camera connector, HDMI port (Linux computer but very electronic-sy focused)
- Qodi: Education lego compatible kids robot
- Plybot 3D printer
- Arduino Nano RP2040 coming soon on Raspberry Silicone
- Adafruit Feather RP2040
- Arrow Deca Max FPGA is now only $37
Leave your feedback...