Welcome to the Electromaker show, episode 27! This week saw the PD Micro Arduino-compatible board with programmable power delivery launch, a Wi-Fi mesh system that’s open-source and hackable debuted, an Odroid Blue Box for Home Assistant was revealed, plus a Raspberry Pi LoFi hip hop radio was built. Check out these maker, tech, DIY, IoT, crowdfunding, and embedded updates!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here.
Don't have time to watch the video? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Phil’s Lab Mixed-Signal PCB Design Course
- DIY LoFi Raspberry Pi Radio
- USB HDMI video capture card using a Raspberry Pi
- ESP-Mesh with ESP32 and ESP8266
- ESP32 comparison video
- PD Micro Arduino-compatible board with power delivery
- Maxwell: Mesh Wi-Fi for nerds - open-source hackable mesh Wi-Fi system
- BoomBit BBC micro:bit music player
- Arduino tiny machine learning kit
- Odroid N2+ Home Assistant Blue Box
- Home Assistant Core 2020.12 released
- Odroid HC4
- Google kills Android Things
- Google AI choir