Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 44! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include a Raspberry Pi CM4 3D printer mainboard, the Inkplate 6PLUS which seeks crowdfunding, an ESP32-based dev board for audio digital signal processing, and more! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Clean MacroPad using Pro Micro in the Electromaker discord
- Homemade strain sensor with string and a pencil
- Incredible Pi-based Retro Game emulators
- Motion controlled animatronic hand
- cuplTAG on Crowd Supply
- Pico-dsp ESP32 dev board for audio digital signal processing
- Inkplate 6PLUS
- Maker Music Festival
- RISC-V International Board Giveaway
- Raspberry Pi CM4 3D Printer mainboard