Electromaker Show Episode 17
Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 17! This week saw a ton of maker, tech, do-it-yourself (DIY), crowdfunding, and embedded news stories. Check out the latest highlights, from a 3D printed Arduino-powered mouse to Recalbox 7.0 with Raspberry Pi 4 support, an NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB model released, and more!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Stories from this week's Electromaker show:
- Interactive sliding screen
- No escape without hand sanitizer project
- Retro gaming book
- 3D printed, Arduino-powered mouse
3D printed case for nodeMCU esp8266
- Touchy the robot? No touchy the robot
- Vizy Raspberry Pi AI camera minion
- Brushless motor driver with built-in esp32
- Arduino-compatible drone controller and skeleton
- ARM-powered 64-bit networking box with Ethernet
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB released
- Rock Pi X released
- Recalbox 7.0 released with Raspberry Pi 4 support, Odroid XU4 OGST Case compatibility
Leave your feedback...