Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 32! This week’s highlights include a Raspberry Pi-powered Spotify streaming iPod, NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Module, Tiny MCU FPGA Dev Board, and more. Check out these top maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here.
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Qomu - Tiny MCU and FPGA dev board
- D-Mark - Open-source ARM board with loads of outputs and super interesting code interpreter
- Raspberry Pi Foundation add Microsoft repository to Raspberry Pi OS update
- Original Reddit thread about a Microsoft repo on Raspberry Pi OS
- Jetson AGX Xavier module for outdoor AI use
- Auto drawing machine
- Automatic MIDI slide whistle playing machine