Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 37! This week saw the Raspberry Pi Pico turned into a MIDI controller, the MCUZone and SeeedStudio Compute Module released, and an open-source, programmable logic controller seek crowdfunding! Check out these top maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time. Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format.
- Marco Reps Cosmic Pi Raspberry Pi Cosmic Ray Detector
- Raspberry Pi Podcasting Setup
- Adafruit guide to building a Pi Pico powered Midi Controller, based on Blitz City DIYs Midi Fighter
- Real-Time Pi Powered Wild Bee Monitor
- Turn Midi into Gcode and make your 3D printer sing!
- Piper Make - visual programming for the Pi Pico
- LumiCube LED kit for Raspberry Pi on Kickstarter
- MyMicroPLC - An open-source, expandable, easy-to-use Programmable Logic Controller
- Onlogic Pi Compute Module 4 based Mini PC
- SeeedStudio and MCUZone offer even more Compute Module-based boards
- An Ode to Rockbox by Mitxela