Electromaker Show Episode 33
Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 33! This week’s highlights include an Nvidia Jetson Nano AI-powered dog trainer, ESP32 smart gardening board, and a Raspberry Pi Pico-based OLED display. Check out these top maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here. Don't have time to watch the show? Listen in podcast format!
- Using an OLED display with the Raspberry Pi Pico
- VGA out on the Raspberry Pi Pico using only a resistor ladder
- Machine Learning Inference on the Raspberry Pi Pico
- Multicore Programming on the Pi Pico
- Making a Macro Keyboard using the Pi Pico
- Mitch Davis explains PWM on the STM32
- Browzen: an Nvidia Jetson Xavier powered mood tracker
- Eduponics Mini, an ESP32 driven Smart Gardening board on Crowd Supply
- Nvidia Jetson Nano powered AI dog trainer
- Winners of the Electromaker and Cypress PSoC 6 challenge have been announced
- STMicro have a NUCLEO-G491RE development board for the newer STM32G4 chips:
- New Quartz64 board on the way from Pine64
Leave your feedback...