Welcome to The Electromaker Show episode 23! This week saw the release of open-source firmware to turn an STM32 “Blue Pill” into a multi-purpose test and measurement instrument. We also cover the two new Tinkerboards which will give the Raspberry Pi 4 a run for its money, crowdfunding campaigns, cool electronic projects and much more!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here. Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- DIY perks artificial sun
- STM Blue Pill as a "nerdy swiss army knife" KiCad
- Javid9x controlling a car with ASIO c++ async lib
- LoCoMoGo - a toy train that teaches kids to code
- Pi Z Supercap - a super capacitor-based hat for soft shutdown in power outs
- MorphESP 240 - ESP32 S2 with built-in screen
- Hackboard - "the first powerful and affordable Windows 10 Pro SBC with optional 4G or 5G connectivity"
- BBC HiFive Doctor Who themes RISC V programming kit
- Mini pcRock pi b / pi 4 with RISC os
- Two new Tinker boards!