Welcome to the Electromaker show, episode 29! This week saw a boozy barrel Raspberry Pi barcade, DIY Thor’s Hammer, Little Bee current & magnetic field probe, plus more awesome maker stories. Check out these maker, tech, DIY, IoT, crowdfunding, and embedded updates!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- A Miniature VT102 Running A Miniature PDP11
- Serving The Feline Masters: A Chair To Follow The Sunny Spot
- Arduino Wannabe Should Have Used A 555. Oh Wait, It Does.
- Booze barrel Pi retro gaming
- M5StickC Plus - Review and Free Game
- Let's build Thor's hammer
- Little Bee Current & Magnetic Field Probe
- Maypole: Wireless file storage from anywhere
- Watchy Pebble-like Smartwatch with E-paper display, ESP32 processor launched for $45
- Arduino MKR inspired MKR Windy board is equipped with STM32WL LoRa SoC