Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 43! This week’s DIY tech news highlights include an Arduino MKR Zero coffee logger, Nokia Pi Zero, ATtiny Flasher open hardware tool, and more! Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here!
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Allen Pan's Gaming Microwave
- A Gentle Introduction to LoRaWAN Gateways & Nodes
- Arduino MKR Zero logs how much coffee you drink
- Doom on Soldering Iron, sorry Geoff!
- Nokia Pi Zero
- ATtiny Flasher Open Hardware Tool on Crowd Supply
- ANAVI Macro Pad 2
- Indian Makers Crowdfunding Oxygen Concentrators
- AI-Thinker introduces 5 ESP32-C3 modules pin-compatible with ESP8266 & ESP32 modules
- RT-Thread Embedded Dev 2021
- Electromaker store
- Electromaker Discord