Welcome to the Electromaker Show, episode 36! This week saw the Arduino IDE 2.0 beta released, DietPi added Docker and Steam support, the ESP32-M1 seeks crowdfunding, and there’s an early hands-on look at the ESP32-S3! Check out these top maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here.
Don't have time to watch the show? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format!
- Super Early hands-on look at ESP32-S3 with Unexpected Maker
- Using Raspberry Pi GPIO pins as radio transmitters
- "The Thresher" A personal grooming device from JoelCreates you'd never want to use
- Bitluni 3d Printed Holographic Displays
- Zack Freedman talks about "Disgusting Secrets of Real Hardware"
- ESP32-M1 Reach Out - long-range Wi-Fi board
- Binary Decoder SMD soldering kit
- Simple Calculator Through Hole Kit
- Arduino IDE 2.0 hits Beta
- Arduino Day 2021
- Free RISC-V training classes from Linux Foundation and RISC-V International
- Embedded World Closing Report
- DietPi 7.0 now has Docker and Steam support