Welcome to the Electromaker show, episode 28! This week saw an ESP32-powered retro game console seek crowdfunding, the Brainfuino debut, and PiBoy CM4 & SRX handheld gaming consoles leaked. Check out these maker, tech, DIY, IoT, crowdfunding, and embedded updates!
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here.
Don't have time to watch the episode? Listen to the Electromaker Show in podcast format.
- Custom Powerbank in space-saving form factor
- Livecoding analog VCAs without a screen
- Mitchel Davis STM32 guide episode 2
- 30 mins of the Internet controlling custom Christmas lights
- Standup maths 3D Christmas tree lights
- Glasgow Interface Explorer
- microByte: A tiny, open hardware, ESP32-powered retro-gaming console
- Brainfuino - new Arduino form factor board that runs native Brainf*ck
- MKR SharkyPro BLE, Zigbee, OpenThread development board follows Arduino MKR form factor
- New DFRobot product: Gravity: URM09 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Inforce 6560 powerful ARM SBC
- Leaked The PiBoy CM4 & SRX handheld gaming consoles
- Adafruit Panel-mount TFT ESP32-S2 Feather