Banana Pi Bpi-m2 Berry Quad Core Single-board Computer
About the project
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry is a quad-core mini single board computer built with Allwinner V40 SoC. It features 1GB of RAM . It also has onboard WiFi and BT. On the ports side, the BPI-M2 Ultra has 4 USB A 2.0 ports, 1 USB OTG port, 1 HDMI port, 1 audio jack, and last but not least, a SATA port..
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry is the open source hardware platform, Banana PI BPI-M2 Berry is a quad-core cortex -A7 CPU. You should use the Allwinner R40 design, it supports WIFI+BT on board and SATA interface on board.
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry series runs on Android, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Raspbian system and other OS.
Banana Pi PBI-M2 Berry hardware: Quad Core ARM Cortex A7,ARMv7 CPU, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, all sizes are the same as Raspberry Pi 3.
Note: Pi-M2 Berry does not provide onboard eMMC flash support.
The Banana PI BPI-M2 Berry with Gigabit Ethernet port can run Android smoothly. The size of Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry is same as Banana Pi BPI-M64, supports 1080P video, the 40 pin GPIO header is pin-compatible with Raspberry Pi.
The new BPI-M2 Berry is a tiny little computer with great big ambitions. The expandable single-board device runs either Linux or Android and features impressive specs that outshine comparable products by a substantial margin. Highlights include a quad-core ARMv7 processor, a Mali 400 MP2 GPU, and support for 1080P ultra high-definition video.
- 1. Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 CPU
- 2. Dual core Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 3. 1G DDR3 SDRAM
- 4. Supports SATA interface
- 5. MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
- 6. Not 8G eMMC flash onboard
- 7. CSI camera interface and DSI display interface support
- 8. 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
- 9. (4) USB 2.0 hosts and (1) USB otg port
- 10. 1080P high-definition video playback
- 11. HDMI port and multi-channel audio output
- 12. WIFI&Bluetooth 4.0 with 802.11BGN onboard
- 13. 3.5mm Stereo Output mini-jack with microphone support
- 14. Not support Built-in 3.7V Lithium Battery Charging Circuit
- 15. Hardware security enables trust-zone security system, Digital Rights Management (DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG and secure efuse.
BPI-M2 Berry is the same size as Raspberry Pi 3, so you can use Raspberry Pi box.
More about this board, please see our wiki page: