Diy | Rgb Shades
About the project
RGB Goggles using WS2812B LEDs and Arduino Nano.The Goggles have many animations they can be controlled using a mobile app.The app can communicate with Arduino through Bluetooth Module.
Platforms: Arduino, NeoPixel, Android Things
Estimated time: 2 days
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND version 4.0 or later (CC BY-NC-ND 4+)
Items used in this project
Software apps and online services
Circuit Connections :
- Take 88 WS2812b LEDs and arrange them on a cello tape or Double sided tape.
- The LEDs should be arranged in such a way that all the grounds and Vcc should should be in same respective lines.
- The alternate LEDs lines should be inverted so that the GND/Vcc becomes common for two LEDs lines.
- Make all the LEDs Data in and Data out connections.
- After all the LEDs connections now connect Arduino as shown in circuit diagram.
- 5v/3v ~Vin/5v
- Data pin ~ Pin 3.
- Before Uploading code make sure that RXD and TXD pins are disconnected.
- Open the code in Arduino IDE.
- Include all the libraries that are in the code.
- Select Board Type and Port.
- Upload The Code.
- After Uploading code connect them back.
- https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1kIGv8... Code and App Link:
- Install The app give in the above link.
- Open Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on the Goggles.
- Search for HC06 In Bluetooth Settings and pair it by entering password as 1234.
- Open the app click on Bluetooth Icon Select HC06.
- And You are Ready!
- Click on any animation you want.
- Place all the electronics in a container.
Schematics, diagrams and documents
I am a Computer Science Student. Love playing with electronics and codes . Always making brand new projects.
Leave your feedback...