Items used in this project
A Raspberry-pi handheld platform with a physical keyboard, Display and Expansion header for add-on baords (Like Ardinuo Shield).
Here we will dicusses what you need to build one. This device is very easy to make, you don't need lots of tools and parts.
No codding skill is needed. just basic stuff like uplaod a code to Ardinuo, little skill in Linux CMD line to install the driver. Little soldering skill that's all.
This improves big parts and brings new improvements like .
- Have RTC & buzzer.
- Supports all the v2 Add-ons, see all from HERE.
- A track point to have mouse support with left, right buttons.
- Gyro support using MPU6050 module & pressure, temp and humidity support using BME280 module.
- Able to turn of modules, Display, Add-ons using keyboard button.
- Full poweroff using OS and keyboard key.
- 12 pin docking port beside Pi USB ports with UART, I2C, Charging and GPIO.
- Able to read battery voltage using Pro Micro.
- 2 LED's connected to Pro Micro with PWM support and 1 connected Pi.
- Move the stema/Qt I2c connector bottom so it is acessible from outside.
- 18650 battery with charge and discharge protraction .
- Improvements to Stop position for sliding mechanism.
- 5 row, 56 key customizable keyboard .
- New 2 shoulder button for navigation.
- Reduce keyboard power usage .
- Have Adafruit STEMMA QT and SparkFun qwiic connector.
See the parts list for updated list of parts.
For more updates see the Gitlab project page.