Interfacing Red Pitaya With Matlab
About the project
Interfacing Red Pitaya with MATLAB
Platforms: Digilent, Red Pitaya
Estimated time: 1 hour
License: GNU General Public License, version 3 or later (GPL3+)
Items used in this project
- First released in 1990
- Defines a standard for syntax and commands to use in controlling programmable test and measurement devices, such as automatic test equipment and electronic test equipment.
- SCPI commands are ASCII textual strings, which are sent to the instrument over the physical layer (e.g., IEEE-488.1)
- It introduced generic commands (such as CONFigure and MEASure) that could be used with any instrument
- Need to install Instrument Control Toolbox
- You can run codes in the live script option
For adetailed explanation watch the video in the end.Signal Acquisition
Using 555 IC Pulse Generator
Leave your feedback...