Diy A Redclock To Increase Work Productivity!
About the project
Adding the Pomodoro Technique to the traditional WIFI clock, making it more powerful instead of providing time and weather info only.
Estimated time: 1 day
License: Apache License 2.0 (Apache-2.0)
For the first time to create an ink screen, I'm thinking of adding the Pomodoro Technique to the traditional WIFI clock, making it more powerful instead of providing time and weather information only, and looking for a way to help people increase productivity and become your best, most productive self at work. when using the RedClock.
My RedClock is now supported to implement:
- Display time and weather info through ink screen.
- One button can switch into Pomodoro Technique
- Obtain temperature and air pressure info via the external air pressure sensor lps22hh and passes to ink screen
- Time, weather, temperature, and air pressure information also supports simultaneously display on the device IP when there is network access to ART-Pi.
Hardware: ART-Pi 、LPS22HH、SSD1619
RT-Thread inside: V4.0.3
- Compiling Tool: arm-none-eabi-gcc、 arm-none-eabi-binutils
- Editing Tool: vim
- Burning & Debugging Tool: openocd 0.10+ dirty、kermit、telnet、gdb
Hardware Development Tool：Kicad（RedClock Expansion Board Development Tool）
The opensource RT-Thread real-time operating system is taken into this project.
Bus Interface: I2C(Sensor)、SPI(Ink Screen)
If you're looking for a step by step tutorials and code, please message Opensource RT-Thread IoT OS.
I recorded all the stuff into documents and would like to share it with you all.
1: Create the burning environment of Linux+openocd+gdb
2: RedClock Expansion Board Design
3: RedClock Web Interface Development
4: RedClock air pressure sensor development
5: RedClock ink screen display design
RT-Thread Contact Info:
Website | Github | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
Leave your feedback...