All entries will be judged by Electromaker and Microchip staff.
Criteria considered during the judging process will include but not be limited to:
- Project innovativity / creativity - We understand its difficult to come up with a brand new idea, but a project will be scored higher if its original or you can take an existing idea and put a fresh creative spin on it.
- Project documentation - Show us step by step how you built your project from start to finish using hi-res images, screenshots, video and text.
- Project completeness - fully working and finished projects will be judged higher than incomplete projects, however, incomplete projects can still be entered.
- BOM - list all of your components, apps and tools.
- Code - well structured, commented code will be looked on fondly by our judges.
- Schematics - Circuit diagrams that clearly show your project works will score you points.