Rp2040 Thing Plus
Rp2040 Thing Plus
82 In Stock!
The SparkFun Thing Plus - RP2040 is a low-cost, high performance board with flexible digital interfaces featuring the Raspberry Pi Foundation's RP2040 microcontroller. Besides the Thing Plus or Feather footprint (with 18 GPIO pins), the board also includes an SD card slot, 16MB (128Mbit) flash memory, a JST single cell battery connector (with a charging circuit and fuel gauge sensor), an addressable WS2812 RGB LED, JTAG PTH pins, four (4-40 screw) mounting holes, and our signature Qwiic connector.
The RP2040 contains two ARM Cortex-M0+ processors (up to 133MHz) and features:
The RP2040 is supported with both C/C++ and MicroPython cross-platform development environments, including easy access to runtime debugging. It has UF2 boot and floating-point routines baked into the chip. While the chip has a large amount of internal RAM, the board includes an additional 16MB of external QSPI flash memory to store program code.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- Eagle Files
- Board Dimensions
- Thing Plus - RP2040 Hookup Guide
- Compare Thing Plus Boards
- Software (SDK) Documentation:
- Hardware Component Information:
- GitHub Hardware Repository
- Software Development Platforms for the RP2040:
- Pico C/C++ SDK
- Tools and Resources:
- UF2 Files- Just drag-and-drop onto your RP2040 board
- Dimensions - 58.42 mm x 22.86 mm
- Form Factor - -
- Frequency - 133 MHz
- Processor Type - RP2040
- Brand - SparkFun
- Interface Type - GPIO, I2C, Micro USB, SPI, UART, USB 1.1
- Installed RAM - 264 kB
- Manufacturer - SparkFun Electronics
- Maximum Operating Temperature - -
- Maximum RAM Capacity - 264 kB
- Minimum Operating Temperature - -
- Operating Supply Voltage - 3.3 V
- Processor Brand - Raspberry Pi
- Product Type - Single Board Computers
- Subcategory - Computing