Romeo Ble Mini Mainboard
We offer free worldwide shipping if you spend over $40
Romeo Ble Mini Mainboard
Romeo BLE mini is a simplified version of Romeo board.
It inherits all functions of Romeo BLE. Moreover, IT GOT A SMALLER SIZE! Yes, you got it all.
It has 8 Digital pins, 4 analog pins and integrates Bluetooth 4.0 wireless communication function.
And it can easy to drive the mobile platform using two 1.2A H bridged Motor Driver to meet the needs of small scale robots.
We hope Romeo BLE mini will be a good assistant to Makers. You may also check Bluetooth microcontrollor selection guide to get more information.
Version Update: V2.0 has upgraded its motor driver IC, it replaces HR8833 with TB6612 motor driver chip.
TB6612 has the same control logic with L298 motor driver. The code will be compatible with Romeo robot control board.
And it finally breakouts 2 interrupt pins now! You can connect encoders to make PID motor control.
Romeo BLE mini Projects:
How To Make Arduino Bluetooth Tank with Custom Android Application V1.
How to Build a BB 8 Robot
How to Build a Smartphone Controlled Arduino Robot In Only 1 hour
How to make a Wobbly Penguin Arduino Robot
- Support Gravity 3Pin interface, color coded, compatible with servos and Gravity sensors modules
- Support external power supply automatically switch, can simultaneously USB and external power supply
- Support wireless download program / wireless communication function
- Support mobile phone APP control
- Two way H bridged Motor Driver
- Support servo external power input
- Supports AT commands to configure BLE
- Support serial transmission
- Support master and slave switch
- BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission distance: 30m open area
- Microprocessor: ATmega328P
- Board selection: Arduino UNO
- Flash: 32 KB ATmega328P of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM2: KB ATmega328P
- EEPROM: 1 KB ATmega328P
- Clock Frequency: 16 MHz
- Digital I/O Pins: 8
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 4 D3, D9, D10, D11
- Analog Input Pins: 4
- Output current: 1.2A single channel continuous drive current
- Start / Peak Current: 2A continuous pulse / 3.2A single pulse
- Motor Drive Pins: D4, D5, D6, D7
- microUSB connector
- 2x2A H bridge motor driver
- Size: 45x38.5mm
- Dimensions - 45 mm x 38.5 mm
- Packaging - Bulk
- Product - Evaluation Boards
- Series - Romeo
- Brand - DFRobot
- Interface Type - I2C
- Core - AVR
- Manufacturer - DFRobot
- Operating Supply Voltage - 6.5 V to 10 V
- Product Type - Development Boards & Kits - AVR
- Standard Pack Qty - 1
- Subcategory - Development Tools
- Tool Is For Evaluation Of - ATmega328P