First 50 orders receive a free swag bag!
How to get started with your Raspberry Pi 4 if you are a newbie? Don't panic. We have helped you select the best starter kit regarding Raspberry pi 4 to assist you in your amazing raspberry pi journey.
Let us see what we need for starter, firstly we need to charge the raspberry pi 4 so we have a power supply in the box for you, it is 5V3A type C wall adapter, perfect compatible with pi 4. A micro SD card with card reader is necessary to get your pi running and a case with heat sink is critical to make your pi look tidy and cool it down. They are all in the box. Besides, there is also a micro HDMI to standard HDMI male cable to connect your pi with the screen.
It looks like you have get all the things you need to turn it into a computer. What if you only have a laptop on hand rather than a screen? Now you need a Ethernet cable to connect pi 4 with your laptop so you can get access to SSH to control your pi. This starter kit is a very thoughtful kit for starters to begin to explore pi world.
The Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit includes:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 4GB
- Wall Adapter Power Supply - 5VDC 3A Type-C
- Micro SD Card with Card Reader-32GB(Class 10)
- ABS H-Type Black Case for Raspberry Pi 4 B （It Contains Fans and Heat Sinks）
- Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Male Cable - 1m(Support Pi 4)
- Cat6 Ethernet Cable - 1 Meter
- Memory Type - LPDDR4
- Processor Type - BCM2711
- Brand - Seeed Studio
- Interface Type - HDMI, LAN, MIPI, USB
- Core - ARM Cortex A72
- Installed RAM - 4 GB
- Manufacturer - Seeed Studio
- Maximum RAM Capacity - 4 GB
- Number of Cores - 4 Core
- On-Board Storage Size - 32 GB
- On-Board Storage Type - Micro SD
- Operating Supply Voltage - 5 V
- Processor Brand - Broadcom
- Product Type - Single Board Computers
- Subcategory - Computing