We offer free worldwide shipping if you spend over $40
This beefy yet low-power consumption device is aimed at artificial intelligence (AI) solutions and robotics. It's powered by dual-core Arm Cortex-M7 and Cortex-M4 processors respectively clocked at 480MHz and 240MHz.
The Altium Designer and the Altium 365 Cloud Platform serve as catalysts for speeding up application deployment. Altium provides a slew of different assets for design, ranging from schematics and footprints to component symbols. Now, creators don't need to create everything from scratch. Moreover, Arduino is slated to support the Poretnat H7 with its Arduino code running on the Arm Mbed open-source operating system. This affords a simple but robust front-end.
The Arduino Portenta H7 combines the outstanding performance, flexibility, and features of the STM32H747 with the value and usability of the new Arduino IoT application development platform (Arduino IoT cloud, Pro IDE with cloud integration, IoT UI editor), to help SME simplify the creation and deployment of their custom connected products.
- Description/Function - Arduino Portenta H7
- Product - Development Tools
- Series - Portenta
- Brand - Arduino
- Interface Type - Ethernet, UART, USB
- Core - ARM Cortex M4, ARM Cortex M7
- Data Bus Width - 32 bit
- For Use With - IoT
- Manufacturer - Arduino
- Maximum Operating Temperature - + 85 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature - - 40 C
- Operating Supply Voltage - 3.3 V, 5 V
- Product Type - Development Boards & Kits - ARM
- Subcategory - Development Tools
- Tool Is For Evaluation Of - STM32H747