First 50 orders receive a free swag bag!
Here at Adafruit we never tire of cool, new displays, so these super sweet tri-color e-paper displays really caught our eye! Pimoroni's Inky pHat is a petite 212x104 pixel three-color display that looks fantastic and is easy to read even in bright daylight. Broadcast your tweets, the weather, or even graphing data. eInk is great for displays that don't change often, due to the 3-second display-change-cycle. But the contrast and readability cannot be beat. Best of all, if you shut down the Pi, the display stays on, which is pretty magical the first time you see it.
No soldering required! The display is already assembled and connected via a ribbon cable. Just plop Inky pHAT on your Pi of choice and run the installer, and soon you'll have the cutest little electronic paper display.
Quick note: Pimoroni's software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.
- Dimensions - 65 mm x 30 mm x 8.5 mm
- Product - On Screen Display Boards
- Brand - Adafruit
- Viewing Area - 48.5 mm x 23.8 mm
- For Use With - Raspberry Pi-3
- Manufacturer - Adafruit
- Product Type - Display Development Tools
- Standard Pack Qty - 1
- Subcategory - Development Tools
- Tool Is For Evaluation Of - 2.13 inch EPD