All orders receive a free swag bag worth $20!
Nvidia might be a household name because of their gamer-oriented GPUs as well as consumer streaming boxes like the Nvidia Shield TV. However, Nvidia offers a slew of hardcore devices for the maker and tech enthusiasts including its AI-capable GPUs. And the Nvidia Xavier NX is a superb development board. As one of the top most powerful single-board PCs on the planet, the Nvidia Jetson NX is branded the world's smallest AI supercomputer.
Indeed, the Jetson NX pairs its 6-core NVIDIA Carmel 65-bit ARM V8.2 @1400MHz CPU with a beefy 384-core NVIDIA Volta clocked at 1100MHz. Packing 48 Tensor cores and dual NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerator (NVDLA) engines, the Jetson Nano is an artificial intelligence-capable SBC. What's more, its impressive hardware is capable of handling 4K video output as well as retro gaming emulation and even AAA PC gaming.
Blurring the lines between single-board computer and desktop, the Nvidia Jetson NX is a solid little device. You might also consider the Nvidia Jetson Nano which is similar to the Jetson NX but opts for a passive rather than an active heatsink. Additionally, the NX introduces more CPU cores, a higher clock rate, and more as well as faster RAM. Accordingly, while the Nvidia Jetson Nano and NX are both AI-ready, the NX yields drastically improved performance for artificial intelligence making such as Deep Learning, image processing, facial recognition, and even self-driving cars. There's even a robotics kit for the Nvidia Jetson for creating an autonomous vehicle.
- AI-capable - can handle machine learning, natural language processing, and other artificial intelligence applications
- Great for robotics making
- Good for desktop use
- Able to tackle high-end retro gaming emulation (PS3, Wii, Wii U, PS2)
- Excellent I/O - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 3.1, GPIO, HDMI/DisplayPort
- Up to 21 TOPS of computer power
- 4K video output
- Compact footprint when compared to most desktops
Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX specs:
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel 64-bit ARMv8.2 @ 1400MHz* (6MB L2 + 4MB L3)
- GPU: 384-core NVIDIA Volta @ 1100MHz with 48 Tensor Cores
- Dual NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerator (NVDLA) engines
- 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4x @ 1600MHz | 51.2GB/s
- 16GB eMMC
- 2 x DisplayPort 1.4, eDP 1.4, HDMI 2.0 @4Kp60
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- USB 3.1, 3 x USB 2.0
- Dimensions - 103 mm x 90.5 mm x 31 mm
- Product - Development Kits
- Brand - DFRobot
- Interface Type - GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART
- Core - ARM v8.2
- Data Bus Width - 64 bit
- Manufacturer - DFRobot
- Operating Supply Voltage - 9 V to 19 V
- Product Type - Development Boards & Kits - ARM
- Standard Pack Qty - 1
- Subcategory - Development Tools
- Tool Is For Evaluation Of - Jetson Xavier NX