First 50 orders receive a free swag bag!
Google AIY Projects brings do-it-yourself artificial intelligence to your maker projects. The Google AIY Vision Kit lets you build an image recognition device that can see and identify objects, powered by TensorFlow’s machine learning models.
The kit includes all of the components needed to assemble the basic kit that works with the Google Assistant SDK as well as on-device image & vision recognition with TensorFlow using the Intel Movidius Myriad Vision Processing Unit (VPU) hardware assist.
Assembling the kit should take about one hour. This no-soldering-required, complete AIY kit is an awesome Pi Zero-powered project!
Recommended items that are NOT included:
- Dimensions - 47 mm x 75 mm x 76 mm
- Product - Development Kits
- Brand - Adafruit
- Manufacturer - Adafruit
- Operating Supply Voltage - 5 V
- Product Type - Development Boards & Kits - ARM
- Standard Pack Qty - 1
- Subcategory - Development Tools
- Tool Is For Evaluation Of - Raspberry Pi Zero WH