Arduino Uno Rev 3 Smd
We offer free worldwide shipping if you spend over $40
Arduino Uno Rev 3 Smd
The Arduino Uno Rev3 SMD is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.
It has 14 digital input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs , 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator CSTCE16M0V53 R0 , a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC to DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB to serial driver chip. Additional features coming with the R3 version are:
- ATmega16U2 instead 8U2 as USB to Serial converter.
- 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins for TWI communication placed near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- stronger RESET circuit.
"Uno" means "One" in Italian and is named to mark the upcoming release of Arduino 1.0.
The Uno and version 1.0 will be the reference versions of Arduino, moving forward. The Uno is the latest in a series of USB Arduino boards, and the reference model for the Arduino platform.
Related BoardsIf you are interested in boards with similar functionality, at Arduino you can find:
- Arduino Uno Rev3
- Arduino Uno WiFi Rev2
Getting startedThe Getting Started section contains all the information you need to configure your board, use the Arduino Software IDE , and start tinkering with coding and electronics.
From the Tutorials section you can find examples from libraries and built in sketches as well other useful information to expand your knowledge of the Arduino hardware and software.
- Packaging - Bulk
- Product - Base Boards
- Brand - Arduino
- Core - AVR
- Data Bus Width - 8 bit
- Manufacturer - Arduino
- Operating Supply Voltage - 5 V
- Product Type - Development Boards & Kits - AVR
- Standard Pack Qty - 50
- Subcategory - Development Tools
- Tool Is For Evaluation Of - ATmega328