First 50 orders receive a free swag bag!
We are delighted to announce that we’ve partnered with Seeed Studio to develop a new low-cost kit based around the LimeSDR Mini, Grove platform, and Raspberry Pi, that together provides everything you need to get started learning SDR basics and developing IoT applications.
The kit packages a LimeSDR Mini with antennas optimised for 433/868/915 MHz unlicensed bands, plus a GrovePi+ and selection of incredibly useful Grove sensors and outputs, many of which are supported by a Scratch extension. When combined with our ScratchRadio extension, this will allow the creation of simple and fun applications that integrate SDR capabilities and peripheral I/O.
Of course, use is not limited to Scratch and educational environments, and we’ll also be putting together examples that demonstrate how the kit can be used to develop applications that integrate with existing off-the-shelf systems, such as wireless thermostats and remote controls.
- 1 x LimeSDR Mini
- 2 x Antennas optimised for 433/868/915MHz unlicensed bands use
- 1 x Acrylic base plate
- 1 x Short USB extension
- 1 x GrovePi+
- 1 x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger
- 1 x Grove - Temp&Humi Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Button
- 1 x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- 1 x Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer (±1.5 g)
- 1 x Grove - Relay
- 1 x Grove - Sound Sensor
- 1 x Grove - LCD RGB Backlight
- 1 x Grove - Buzzer
- 1 x Grove - Red LED
- 1 x Grove - LED Bar 2.0
- 1 x Grove - Touch Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Piezo Vibration Sensor
Just add your own Raspberry Pi, power supply, and microSD card!
- Product - Starter Kits
- Brand - Lime Microsystems
- Manufacturer - Lime
- Product Type - Accessories
- Standard Pack Qty - 1
- Subcategory - Supplies