Get Started With Docker on Raspberry Pi

Seen something interesting on the blog? Post the link here to continue the discussion.

Get Started With Docker on Raspberry Pi

Post »

Re: Get Started With Docker on Raspberry Pi

Post »

Can you tell me if this tutorial have been updated for the raspberry pi 4 ? Thanks

Post »

What is the performance of the raspberry pi 3 B+ running plex server? Does it play 1080p videos at 60fps? Does it play 4K movies? Does it support Ultra HD and Full HD?

Post »

michael-kasede wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:45 am
What is the performance of the raspberry pi 3 B+ running plex server? Does it play 1080p videos at 60fps? Does it play 4K movies? Does it support Ultra HD and Full HD?
Performance will vary a bit based on various factors such as the video container of your files, network speed, and internet connection type (ethernet vs Wi-FI). But the Pi 3 B+ is shockingly good for in-home streaming. Transcoding is out of the question, but you can probably hit 1-2, maybe 3 simultaneous 1080p streams (no transcoding). A Raspberry Pi 4 Plex server increases performance dramatically. I was able to hit 4 simultaneous 1080p streams (no transcoding), and it even handled a 4K non-transcode stream. While it's got nothing on my Lenovo TS140 ThinkServer, the Pi 4 was far more affordable.

Post »

Looks good. :cry:
 I also will use that system