NEED TO HIRE ARDUINO EXPERT

Errors in your code? Arduino won't boot? If you need some help with your project then ask it here!

NEED TO HIRE ARDUINO EXPERT

Post »

I'm looking to hire an ARDUINO EXPERT: My project is a set up for an RC controller.  The controller will move in the standard direction;  Up, Down, Left, Right, Forwards, Backwards.  Each direction instead of spring a motor would just apply 0-25Kv power to each direction. I'm fine with it being plugged into the wall for power but would like it to be easily adaptable for battery power. I'd like as simple a set up as possible too.  Arduino, wall outlet plug/battery, the 6 points for the directions and sensor for the RC controller or if there are any other necessary parts I'd hope they'd attach directly to the Arduino.  I have an Arduino I would use; You'd tell me what to get and set me up with the code - do a real time walkthrough to test it out and make sure everything is working in the end. So what do you need to know about the project?  Hopefully this is something that can be done easily.  What can you do to reassure me you can put this together as simply as possible?

Re: NEED TO HIRE ARDUINO EXPERT

Post »

Thanks for posting! Is this a project you created, or were you going by a tutorial? If the latter, can you link to the tutorial you were following?