What Projects do You Have Planned this weekend? April 24, 2020

Errors in your code? Arduino won't boot? If you need some help with your project then ask it here!

What Projects do You Have Planned this weekend? April 24, 2020

Post »

Anyone else almost forget that it's Friday? Although I work from home full-time, not going to my co-working space/the cinema/gym/grocery store makes the days sort of run together. What's everyone got planned for the weekend, maker projects or otherwise?

I'll probably 3D print a few minis that a friend designed, do a bit of gaming on my recently-completed LaunchBox emulation PC build, play with my dog, and watch some movies. Perhaps an Alien/Aliens double feature for Alien day (4/26) on Sunday. 

Happy Friday y'all!

Re: What Projects do You Have Planned this weekend? April 24, 2020

Post »

I’m probably going to do some gardening, play and record guitar and then I’ll stick my head back into my Pi and try and get my DBPower camera working with a webcam server...

Re: What Projects do You Have Planned this weekend? April 24, 2020

Post »

Nice! What sort of guitar do you have? Are you mostly recording original songs, covers, or a mix? That Pi project sounds neat. I'd definitely be keen to hear more about your progress and the software/hardware set up for that video server.