The first 50 finalists will be picked by Electromaker staff.
All final project entries will be judged by Mouser and Google staff.
Criteria considered during the judging process will include but not be limited to:
- Project innovativity / creativity - We understand its difficult to come up with a brand new idea, but a project will be scored higher if it's original or you can take an existing idea and put a fresh creative spin on it.
- Project documentation - Show us step by step how you built your project from start to finish using hi-res images, screenshots, video and text.
- Project completeness - fully working and finished projects will be judged higher than incomplete projects, however, incomplete projects can still be entered.
- BOM - list all of your components, apps and tools.
- Code - well structured, commented code will be looked on fondly by our judges.
- Schematics - Circuit diagrams that clearly show your project works will score you points.
May 12th 2020 : Project ideas submission form open
June 10th 2020: Project ideas submission form closed
June 19th 2020: AIY kits shipped to successful applicants
August 14th 2020: Project writeup submission deadline
September 9th 2020 : Winners will be announced at the Mouser AI Conference<